While Microsoft offers a comprehensive Office Suite of outstanding applications, Excel is perhaps the most versatile of them all. What may seem like a simple spreadsheet software to the untrained eye is actually replete with remarkable technological potential. In its intuitive yet intricate code, Excel contains all the components needed to resolve virtually any business problem. Excel can enhance productivity, streamline corporate workflows, author customized reports, and much more.
At Get Excel Help, our programmers, trainers, and consultants are well-versed in everything this oft-underestimated application can do. As veritable Excel experts, they’re here to help you devise, design, and deploy all sorts of Excel solutions. Below are just a few of our offerings.
- Excel Dashboards. Advanced Data Visualization techniques are all the rage these days. A top that list are Microsoft Excel Dashboards. These interactive data displays put all the information you and your employees need at your fingertips for faster, easier operations. Dashboards make KPI data sing, so anyone can understand the reports.
- Excel Executive Summaries. Department heads, managers, and other executives can access all the data they need to lead with this solution.
- Excel Scorecards. Track employees’, projects’, and even your entire company’s progress with these innovative tables.
- Excel Pivot Tables. Make sense of massive data sets with Excels’ powerful Pivot Tables, which distill essential information so it can be easily viewed.
- Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Programming. Our team can dig into Excel’s VBA code to make crucial adjustments that suit your unique business.
- Excel Macro Programming. Macros automate your most tedious tasks so you can fly through your workday without getting mired down in monotony.
- Excel Integration and Automation Programming. The Get Excel Help team can ensure that Excel dovetails beautifully with your other software as you automate your operations.
- Excel Custom Formulas. There’s no need to feel restricted by Excel’s pre-built formulas or overwhelmed by the need to manually type in multiple functions when we can help you generate custom formulas for your company.
- Excel Statements of Cash Flow. Make accounting simpler with automatically generated, cleanly formatted, impeccably accurate cash flow reports from Excel.
- Excel Profit and Loss (P&L) Income Statements. Rather than breaking out the calculator or poring over spreadsheets, we can help you set Excel up to automatically produce the P&L Income Statements you rely on to determine the state of your finances.
- Excel Balance Sheets. Excel can gather up your asset, debt, shareholder, and other information for you.
- Excel Budgeting and Forecasting. Our team can help you set up this powerful application to give you important projections and suggestions about your financial future.
- Excel Financial Modeling. When used properly, Excel’s financial modeling functions can help you try out various strategies and make educated decisions about managing your company’s money.
- Excel Data Visualization Experts. The Get Excel Help team understands how to create attractive, sophisticated data visualizations so you, your colleagues, your managers, and your clients can truly see how your business is faring.
- Excel for Finances for Small Business. Excel can assist enterprises of all sizes in directing their resources and growing their profits, but this program may be particularly valuable to small businesses who may not have an entire accounting staff.
- Excel for Accounting. This software’s state-of-the-art spreadsheets, tables, formulas, and other tools to help you make vital financial decisions.
- Excel for Bookkeeping. Excel can help you keep meticulous records of your transactions so you have all the data you and your clients need.
If you’re interested in one of the above services, please do not hesitate to contact Get Excel Help today to learn more. Even if the exact solution you’ve been searching for isn’t in this relatively exhaustive list, our Microsoft maestros can help you – we often create customized Excel answers to our clients’ problems.